Our 12 month policy offers peace of mind if your pet has an accident or injury.
- Our Time-Limited policy offers cover for any illness or injury for a maximum period of 12 months. (Once this time limit is reached any conditions claimed for or diagnosed during the policy year will be excluded from any further policy years).
- The policy offers £3,000 worth of cover per incident for 12 months.
- This policy is ideal if a pet has an accident or injury or to help with the initial costs of treatment for illness.
- Also included within the policy are physiotherapy and behavioural treatment when carried out by your veterinary practice.
- In the event your dog causes an accident or damage to property, the policy includes Third Party Liability.
Cover4Life offers a good level of lifetime cover at a very affordable price. Plus it’s ideal if you take your pet on holiday.
- The policy covers Veterinary Fees of up to £4,000 per year.
- This is a lifetime policy offering cover for long term and ongoing conditions (provided the policy is renewed annually without a break in cover and the premiums are paid up to date).
- The Cover4Life policy offers a range of benefits including Complementary Treatment, Boarding Fees if you have to spend more than 4 days in hospital and Advertising and Reward costs if your pet should go missing.
- Plus, up to 45 days veterinary fees cover abroad per policy year, providing the treatment is within the pet passport countries.
With excellent benefits and high levels of cover, this policy offers everything you need from a pet insurance policy.
- Our most comprehensive policy offering £12,000 of Veterinary Fees per year.
- This top level lifetime policy ensures your pet will have access to the very best in veterinary treatment throughout its lifetime.
- Offering a wide range of benefits including Complementary Treatment, Theft or Straying, Death from Injury & Illness and cover if you take your pet abroad, you can be confident your pet is covered for every eventuality.